Primary Health Care & Family Medicine
Primary healthcare is the first level or the entry level of the healthcare system that includes a wide range of services of prevention, diagnosis and treatment. Family medicine is a division of primary care which is devoted to providing a comprehensive healthcare for every individual in the family across all ages. Family physicians are also called as primary care physician who ensure health promotion and disease promotion by caring each member in a family.
- Track 1-1 Rehabilitation of Patients
- Track 2-2 Primary Health Care and Preventive Medicine
- Track 3-3 Primary Healthcare in Nursing
- Track 4-4 Primary Care in Infectious Diseases
- Track 5-5 Primary Care in Behavioural Services