Critical Care Nursing
Critical Care Nurses provides an extreme care to critically ill or long-suffering or unstable patients following an extensive injury, surgery or life-threatening disorders. These nurses are commonly working in various departments that includes intensive care units, medical intensive care units, surgical intensive care units, trauma intensive care units, coronary care units, cardiothoracic intensive care units and so on. Similar to all other nursing specialties, a critical care nurse should have a deep knowledge and understanding of human anatomy and physiology, clinical assessment skills, vast knowledge about diseases and conditions, and ongoing researches related mainly on ICU treatment options.
- Track 1-1 Infection Prevention and Intensive care
- Track 2-2 Nursing Care of Older Adults
- Track 3-3 Brain Death, Organ Donation and Transplantation
- Track 4-4 Risk Management and Proper Clinical Assessment
- Track 5-5 Extreme Care and Physiotherapy