Nursing Education and Research
The main aim of the nursing education and related researches is the development of nursing profession by giving both theoretical and practical training to nurses. This development is required to enhance the professional role of the nurses. And the new researches and evidence-based practice helps nurses to provide a better care to patients. There are number of nursing specializations where nurses can specialise in and they can choose more than one specialization if interested. The more they gain education and knowledge, the more they can provide care to patients.
- Track 1-1 Innovations and advancements in Nursing Education
- Track 2-2 Nursing Education Today
- Track 3-3 Various Nursing Specializations
- Track 4-4 Education for Patient Safety
- Track 5-5 Development of professional role in Nursing